|Orford’s Sanda House is a traditional bed and breakfast. It is not self-contained and does not provide cooking facilities.
To make an enquiry at Orford’s Sanda House you may contact us by phone on 0428 875 665 or email.
To check accommodation availability, you may use our live secure booking system by clicking on the ‘check availability’ tab opposite.
Complimentary Services & Inclusions
- A full ‘Continental Breakfast’ served daily between 0800 (8:00 am) and 0900 (9:00 am), including a selection of cooked specials featuring eggs from our chickens, produce from our vegetable garden, fruit from our orchard and other locally sourced produce including a delicious streaky bacon
- Baked afternoon tea (slices, biscuits, etc.)
- Bottled water
- A selection of toffee sweets in each room
- Secure off-street parking. Undercover parking available for vintage and collectible vehicles
- Wi-fi in common areas
- Luggage storage
- Hairdryers & bathroom toiletries in all rooms
- Tea and Coffee facilities for each room
- Mini fridge for each room
- Soft Drink, Beer, Cider and wines available for purchase
- Use of laundry available for stays or 3 or more nights (self service)
Conditions of stay
- Each room is for a maximum of 2 adults only. Children under 15 cannot be accommodated at the B&B and there is no capacity for extra beds in any of the rooms.
- Payment to be made at time of check-in if pre-payment has not been made
- Check-in between 1500 hrs (3:00 pm) and 1800 (6:00 pm). Check-out by 1000 hrs (10:00 am). For late arrivals please advise
- Pets are not allowed
- All accommodation is non-smoking, but smoking is allowed outside.