|Orford’s Sanda House is a traditional bed and breakfast. It is not self-contained and does not provide cooking facilities. Also note : We do not accept ‘walk-ins’ so please pre-book to avoid disappointment.
To make an enquiry at Orford’s Sanda House you may contact us by phone on 0428 875 665 or email. [email protected]
Please Note. We are closed for the winter season May 01 – Sep 01, 2020
To check accommodation availability, you may use our live secure booking system by clicking on the ‘check availability’ tab opposite.
Complimentary Services & Inclusions
- A full ‘Continental Breakfast’ is served daily between 0730 (7:30 am) and 0830 (8:30 am), including a selection of cooked specials featuring eggs from our chickens, produce from our vegetable garden, fruit from our orchard and other locally sourced produce including a delicious streaky bacon
- Afternoon tea with our world beating ‘brownie’
- Filtered water
- A selection of chocolate treats in each room
- Secure off-street parking. Undercover parking available for vintage and collectible vehicles
- High-speed Wi-Fi in common areas
- Luggage storage
- Hairdryers & bathroom toiletries in all rooms
- Tea and Coffee facilities for each room
- Mini fridge for each room
- Wines available for purchase
- Use of laundry available for stays or 2 or more nights (self service)
Conditions of stay
- Each room is for a maximum of 2 adults only. Children under 15 cannot be accommodated at the B&B and there is no capacity for extra beds in any of the rooms.
- Payment to be made at time of check-in if pre-payment has not been made
- Check-in between 1500 hrs (3:00 pm) and 1800 (6:00 pm). Check-out by 1000 hrs (10:00 am). For late arrivals please advise
- Pets are not allowed
- All accommodation is non-smoking, but smoking is allowed outside in designated areas.
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- All guests will be charged 10% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and a further 40% of the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival. No shows will be charged 100% of the total booking.
- Guests are advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances.