Eating Out / Supermarkets / Deli’s
Eating out in Orford
• Blue Waters Hotel & Bistro – a traditional Aussie pub and bottle shop serving a range of standard pub bistro food with a range of daily specials. With a new chef recently our guests have been very pleased with the food.The front bar now offers pizzas and toasties in the late evening when all the other restaurants close.
• East Coaster Seafood & Wine Bar including Spring Bay Pizza– situated a few minutes north of Orford the East Coaster Resort features the “Spring Bay Seafood & Wine Bar” and “Spring Bay Pizza” – eat in or takeaway. The restaurant features a variety of fine food including mouth-watering local seafood and other specialties. A range of local wines, beers and ciders is also available. .
Eating out in Triabunna
• Spring Bay Hotel – a traditional Aussie pub serving a range of standard pub bistro fare.
• The Fish Van – set alongside the marina this van serves a range of freshly cooked seafood, chips, fritters, dim sims etc. A popular summer attraction that also features freshly caught seasonal seafood. In ‘cray’ season they also offer a crayfish roll
• The Colonial Food & Wine – A period cafe featuring coffee, teas, cakes and light meals.
Supermarkets, Butcher and Deli’s
• IGA Supermarket & Deli – Orford and Triabunna. Roast chickens are excellent and both have deli sections..
• Triabunna Butcher – a great range of local meats ideal for barbequing. Lamb and steaks are excellent. They also have a great tasty range of burgers, chicken wings, skewers, etc. that are ideal for a BBQ at one of the many public BBQ’s in the area
• Spring Bay Seafood – Triabunna. Spring Bay Seafood produce some of the finest Blue Mussels in Australia and processes both farmed and wild Tasmanian scallops. They are of premium quality because in Tasmania we are fortunate to have some of the purest, coldest water in the world. Available for purchase direct from the processing facility.